Premier Timed Events’ products, software, services, and website (including but not limited to text, graphics, images, and other material and information) as accessed from time to time by the user, regardless if the use is in connection with an account or not, collectively called “Services” herein.
Our core privacy principles are that we collect and handle information
- to provide, analyze and improve our Services,
- as we reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, including for marketing and advertising purposes,
- to protect the security and safety of our company, employees, customers, as we reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, and
- to comply with laws and regulations we may subject to in our business and operations.
- Information you provide directly to us
- Registration Information.When you register an account with us or purchase our Services, or otherwise subscribe we collect personal information, such as your name, date of birth, billing and shipping address, payment information (e.g., credit card) and contact information such as your email and phone number.
- Self-Reported Information.You have the option to provide us with additional information about yourself through surveys, forms, features or applications.
- User Content.Some of our Services allow you to create and post or upload content, such as data, text, video, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials that you create or provide to us through either a public or private transmission (“User Content”). For example, User Content includes any post or message you place on Premier Timed Events’ contests, events, blogs or community forums.
- Blogs.Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request that we remove or anonymize your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. Please note that whenever you post something publicly, it may sometimes be impossible to remove the information, for example, if someone has taken a screenshot of your posting. Please exercise caution before choosing to share personal information publicly on our blogs, community forums or in any other posting. Note also that you may be required to register with a third-party application to post a comment. To learn how the third-party application uses your information, please review their privacy statement.
- Social Media Features and Widgets.Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like or Share button and Widgets, and the LinkedIn Open ID application (“Features”). These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. They may also allow third-party social media services to provide us information about you, including your name, email address, and other contact information. For example, if you use LinkedIn to sign in to our career portal, LinkedIn may import personal information from your LinkedIn profile in order to populate your job application. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. Features are either hosted by a third-party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Services.
- Referral Information and Sharing.When you refer a person to Premier Timed Events or choose to share results information with another person, we will ask for that person’s email address. We will use the email address solely, as applicable, to make the referral or to share your results information, and we will let your contact know that you requested the communication. By participating in a referral program or by choosing to share information with another person, you confirm that the person has given you consent for Premier Timed Events to communicate (e.g., via email) with him or her. The person you referred may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Address books.If you choose to use your computer’s or mobile device’s address book in connection with our Services to make referrals or to request that we communicate with another person, we may collect the names and contact information of those persons for these purposes only.
- Third-party services (e.g., social media).If you use a third-party site, such as Facebook or Twitter, in connection with our Services to communicate with another person (e.g., to make or post referrals or to request that we communicate with another person), then in addition to that person’s name and contact information, we may also collect other information (e.g., your profile picture, network, gender, username, user ID, age range, language, country, friends lists or followers) depending on your privacy settings on the third-party site. We do not control third-party site’s information practices, so please review their privacy policies and your settings on those sites carefully.
- Tracking technology
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you, such as your user profile ID or order number. We do this to improve services we offer you, and to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
- Email behavior information. Our email alerts utilize tracking technology that allows us to see how many newsletter e-mails are opened and the e-mail address of users who have clicked on a given story, feature or advertisement. We use this information for internal purposes to measure the aggregate number of people who view a given item.
- Mobile device information. When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
- Third party ad networks. Because Premier Timed Events relies on third-party ad networks who may track you across websites over time for advertising purposes, we are not able to respond to your selection of the “Do Not Track” option provided by your browser. We cannot advise on whether your selection of “Do Not Track” option will have any effect on the collection of cookie information by the third-parties who collect such cookie information on our site. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use Flash Cookies (Local Shared Objects) to collect and store information. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Surveys. We may conduct online surveys and contests or generate content that is presented by aggregating activity of users on the site. These surveys and contests are entirely voluntary and you may decline to participate.
How we use and share information
- open your account, enable purchases and process payments, communicate with you, and implement your requests (e.g., referrals);
- host our website, run our mobile application(s), authenticate your visits, provide custom, personalized content and information, and track your usage of our Services;
- conduct analytics to improve and enhance our Services;
- offer new products or services to you, including through emails, promotions or contests;
- implement online marketing campaigns and targeted advertising, including by utilizing third-party ads (subject to your cookie settings and preferences);
- conduct surveys or polls, and obtain testimonials;
- process and deliver contest results;
- perform research & development activities and statistical analysis, which may include, for example, conducting data analysis and research in order to develop new or improve existing products and services, and performing quality control activities;
- for audits; and
- General service providers.We share the information described above with our service providers, as necessary to provide their services to us. Services providers are third-parties (other companies or individuals) that help us to provide, analyze and improve our Services. NOTE: Our service providers act on Premier Timed Events’ behalf. While we implement procedures and contractual terms to protect the confidentiality and security of your information, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of your information due to the inherent risks associated with storing and transmitting data electronically.
- Third party advertising providers. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These third-party advertising companies may use advertising technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other similar advertising technologies.
- Information you choose to share with others. Premier Timed Events gives you the ability to share information with other individuals who have Premier Timed Events accounts through (i) our community forums, and (ii) other sharing features (such information is “User Content”). Please refer to your settings. You may be required to opt-in to some of this sharing, but some features require an opt-out. Also, please note that certain types of your User Content may be viewable by other Premier Timed Events users and once posted, you may not be able to delete or modify such content. In general, personal information, once shared or disclosed, can be difficult to contain or retrieve. Premier Timed Events will have no responsibility or liability for any consequences that may result because you have released or shared personal information with others. It is incumbent upon all users to share personal information and account access only with people they know and trust.
By registering for an account, you are agreeing that we may send you promotional emails about our Services. You can opt-out of receiving certain messages or notifications from us by visiting your Account page (go to Account, Settings, Notifications) or by contacting our Privacy Administrator at privacy@Premiertimedevents.com. You can also click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of promotional email communications. Please note that you may not opt-out of receiving non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as technical notices, purchase confirmations, or Services-related emails.
Access to your account
If your Registration information changes, you may access, correct or update most of it from your Account Settings page. Please note that you may not be able to delete User Content that has been shared with others through the Services and that you may not be able to delete information that has been shared with third-parties, though we can work with you to prohibit your data from being shared with third-parties in the future.
From time to time, we may make individual Member or user information available to carefully selected third parties to send you information through e-mail or postal mail about their products or services. If you prefer not to have your personal information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please send an e-mail stating this preference and including your full name and e-mail address to email@example.com
Premier Timed Events is committed to protecting the privacy and safety of children as well as adults. Premier Timed Events intends for our services for a general audience that complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not access Premier Timed Events’ websites without your parent or guardian. We will not knowingly collect any information from any children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected any personally-identifying information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly remove that information from our database.
A parent or guardian may create a contest submission video of children under the age of 13, create an account for, and provide information related to, his or her child. The parent or guardian assumes full responsibility for ensuring that the information that he/she provides to Premier Timed Events about his or her child is appropriate, kept secure and that the information submitted is accurate. This is to ensure that the parent or guardian consents to the collection and use of personally identifying information from that child.
If a parent wishes to refuse to permit further collection or use of their child’s information by Premier Timed Events, that parent can use our PRIVACY REQUEST FORM to request deletion of their child’s account.
We strive to create a truly safe place for children on the Internet and over the airwaves. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering Site) are commercially available that may assist parents in limiting access to content that may be harmful to minors.
Premier Timed Events takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of information, Premier Timed Events uses a range of physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard your Personal Information. In particular, all connections to and from our website and mobile application are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. (question)
Please recognize that protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. We ask you to be responsible for safeguarding your password, secret questions and answers, and other authentication information you use to access our Services. You should not disclose your authentication information to any third-party and should immediately notify Premier Timed Events of any unauthorized use of your password. Premier Timed Events cannot secure Personal Information that you release on your own or that you request us to release.
This Web site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provided to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Web site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer. Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Premier Timed Events or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities and, therefore, your information may be subject to the laws of those other jurisdictions which may be different from the laws of your country of residence.
Questions or Comments
ATTN: Privacy Administrator
Premier Timed Events, LLC
3515-B Longmire dr PO Box 206
College Station, TX 77845
*This Privacy Statement was last updated on August 9, 2016.